The Cuban sandwich is very easy to do.
This one they it were consuming in the lunch those who were employed at the factories of tobacco and gathering sugar at the beginning of last century in Cuba.
Those who emigrated to The United States exported it and it happened of it was called sándwich to sándwich Cuban to separate it those who were consumed there.
- 3 Slices of cooked ham
- 3 Slices of cheese
- 3 Thin slices of roast pork
- 1 baguette
- Gherkins in vinegar
1. We warm 1 nut of butter in a frying pan
2. Once melted we add the roast pork and gild it for both sides
3. We cut the baguette and smear mustard in one of the parts
4. On the part where we have smeared the mustard we put the slices of roast pork, cooked ham, the gherkins and the cheese.
5. We cover it with another part of the baguette and smear it for both sides with the butter
6. We put it in a sandwichera, or in a frying pan if we do not have, and do it until he remains toasted by both sides
7. With a skimmer we are squashing it in order that it remains flatter and the cheese melts with more facility
It cuts the bread in diagonal … and to serving